In addition to all these fun items, they have more electronic gifts than I can even think of like laptops, printers, cam corders, digital cameras, memory cards, USB cards and more.
Here are most helpful tips for holiday tech shopping:
1. Check for the best prices. It may be easiest to go to one store and buy everything you want for the holidays, but it may not be best for your wallet. I love the site froogle.com where you can type in any item and it will list out the price of the item and where to find it. You can search by price. It's wonderful!
2. Another site I live by is retailmenot.com. On this site other shoppers can list coupon codes, printable coupons, freebies and great deals. I use this at least once a month. My favorite coupon codes from this site are for Victoria Secret, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal, but there are so many more sites on here!
3. Rebates - check for mail in or instant rebates for technology items. So many electronics offer rebates which make the prices more affordable. Take the time to look up the flyers for each store, and compare rebates when considering the final prices.
4. Read Reviews - If an item has 25 bad reviews and 1 good review, then it probably is not the best choice. I find reviews very helpful. They tell you if a product is reliable or a piece of junk and will break right away.
5. Read the fine print - check what the item is compatible with, the warrenty, the return policy. These are all very important when buying technology.
On my holiday list are the following items that can all be found at Staples - mini laptop/netbook, camcorder, and a new digital camera. We have a digital camera that is wonderful for outdoor photos, but awful for low light locations. It would be so nice to have a camera that took decent photos indoors, so we could capture our date nights, and weddings, as well as holiday parties. Maybe someday Santa will bring them to our house, if not this year. :)
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible for a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here - http://staplesholiday.twittermoms.com/about