Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kid Friendly Vacation Ideas

I'm new to Twittermoms but it looks like fun participating in the challenges and contests. For my first Twittermom's challenge, I'm going to blog about five fun family activities your kids will love. If you want to be a part of it, you can too here.

The beach is always fun for everyone. We used to go every summer!

Camping is an inexpensive adventurous vacation. I've never really "roughed" it, but it looks like fun.

I always loved playing mini golf, bowling, or going to outdoor concerts. My sister and I would dance around on the grass while the music played!

Something that is fun no matter what your age is - water parks or swimming pools! There is no end to the fun you can have when water or rides are involved.

All good vacations need one thing - GREAT FOOD!

Fun Family Vacation Activities


Visit Williamsburg


I wrote this blog post while participating in the Williamsburg Tourism and TwitterMoms blogging program for a chance to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment