Friday, March 26, 2010

Anniversary!!!

April will mark my 2 year wedding anniversary with my husband. People always say that grass is greener on the other side. When you're single, you want to be married, and when you're married you want to be single, but I think there are always going to be aspects of someone else's life that seem more glamourous or more interesting than yours, but it doesn't mean the situation is better than yours. I love being married, but would I love an evening to myself every once in awhile, sure I would, but I wouldn't trade being married for anything in the world. I love my husband dearly, and we even each other out in so many ways. He's the stressed one, and I'm the one who calms him down. I'm the procrastinator, and he is the OCD, get-everything-done-yesterday type of guy . . . so when you put the two of us together we somehow manage to meet in the middle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment